There is an interesting new IHG Mastercard promo to stay twice at an IHG hotel using a Mastercard to earn a $100 Mastercard Reward Card! The devil is definitely in the details on this promo however.
IHG Mastercard Promo
As you can see from the above if you stay twice at IHG hotels from November 1, 2017-February 1, 2018 you can earn up to a $100 gift card. The devil of course is always in the “up to” piece. So to earn the full $100 you must do the following (full terms/rules here)
- Have at least one stay be for two or more nights
- Use a Mastercard to book and pay for your stays
- Be an IHG cardholder
- $100 if at least one of the stays is at an Intercontinental
- $75 if at least one of the stays is at a Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, or Even Hotels brand hotel
- $50 if at least one of the stays is at Holiday Inn Express, Holiday
Inn, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Resort, Hualaxe, Staybridge Suites, or Candlewood Suites brand hotel
- Only eligible to receive one card during promotion
- Participants will receive an email with a link to a redemption portal for the Mastercard Reward Card, once they redeem the card will be mailed in 6-8 weeks
As you can see from the above there are a lot of terms and conditions on this offer. The registration page can be found here.
The secondary offer, if you have earned the Mastercard Reward Card already, is you can earn 4,000 bonus points for staying two more nights and paying with a Mastercard.
IHG Mastercard Promo: Bottom Line
This certainly isn’t a bad promotion. That being said, it also isn’t as good as it seems at first look. I personally will register for the promo and see if I can arrange work travel to hit it but won’t go out of my way to do so. Coupled with a good targeted Accelerate promotion this may be worth it for you though so make sure to register to be safe!