Hello all! I have sadly returned from the Maldives. It was a wonderful trip and one I can’t wait to recap with you over upcoming posts. I have hundreds of photos to sort through and lots of fun memories from the trip.
Along with hundreds of photos I also have plenty of notes on each flight and hotel. Based on all of this I will be starting my extensive trip report shortly. Along with a post for each flight/hotel/lounge, I also have multiple posts on different aspects of the Conrad Maldives.
Be sure to check out the full itinerary, or see my first quick update from the Conrad Maldives. I will update each page with full links once all the posts are finished so it’s easy for you to hop around!
- Introduction: A Trip to the Conrad Maldives
- Star Alliance First Class Lounge at LAX
- Star Alliance Business Class Lounge at LAX
- Asiana A380 First Class Los Angeles to Seoul
- Asiana Business Class Lounge in Seoul
- Thai Airways 777-300 Business Class Seoul to Hong Kong
- Conrad Hong Kong
- Qantas Business Class Lounge Hong Kong
- Sri Lankan A321 Business Class Hong Kong to Colombo
- Serendiva Colombo Airside Transit Hotel
- SriLankan Airways A330-300 Business Class Colombo to Male
- Conrad Maldives
- Arrival, General Information, and Impressions
- Beach Villa
- Deluxe Beach Villa
- Superior Water Villa
- Etihad A320 Business Class Male to Abu Dhabi
- Etihad First Class Lounge Abu Dhabi
- Etihad A380 First Class Apartments <- the big finisher here!
I’m excited to have you follow along as I relive the trip and also hopefully provide good information for you to use if you’re planning a similar trip.
I should note, since I haven’t done too many trip reports before, I plan to be very honest and upfront on all items. Trip reports are only helpful if people don’t sugercoat where things go wrong, after all.
If you have any questions where further details would be helpful please let me know and I can update posts accordingly or answer in the comments.