First off, a big thank you to Emily at Million Mile Secrets for featuring our blog today! To our new readers, thank you for visiting! Since you’re coming from MMS, we’ll spare you the talk about how awesome points and miles can be. You already know that! Instead, I’d like give you a brief tour of our website and what you can expect on a daily basis.
Point Transfer Guides
Do you have a stash of American Express Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou Rewards, or Chase Ultimate Rewards? We’ve put together simple transfer guides to help you maximize your hard earned points. Do you have suggestions on cool redemptions that we’ve missed, or disagree with our ratings? Leave us a comment and we’d be happy to update as needed.
Daily Travel Thoughts
Each day we publish a new post on topics ranging from travel news, points strategies, travel startups and anything else we find interesting. In the past we’ve discovered a cool trick to become Hyatt Explorist from MLife Gold and covered cool travel startups like Recharge, an app that lets you rent luxury hotel rooms by the minute. Sometimes our topics aren’t points and miles related at all, like my desire to bring back supersonic travel or a review of Chase Experiences.
Here is a wide sampling of past posts!
- Earn more points with Yelp’s Cash Back Program, Dining Rewards, and Amazon!
- Liz’s perfect credit card trifecta to maximize earnings
- Is the best everyday spend card now the Amex Everyday Preferred or the new Blue Business Plus?
- How awesome Amex Offers can be
- Earn 50,000 AAdvantage miles with Directv
- An update on Liz’s Maldives planning
- Use your Chase points to pay for tours and other activities when you travel
- Sometimes it’s OK to get a “bad” value out of points!
- We all love the lodging options that Airbnb has created but should you use your Chase points there?
- How Liz booked her Sonoma and Napa trip on points and the Visa Signature wine benefit for free tastings!
Various Points & Miles Posts:
- Why you should dump your Southwest card
- If you’re expecting a bundle of joy find out how to not put travel plans on hold and book a flight for your unborn child.
- Donate unused miles to a variety of charities or have miles used directly by Miles4Migrants
- Why Liz is moving her travel to Southwest and away from American
- How to easily monitor your credit with Credit Karma
One Stop Travel Roundup
Monday through Friday we write a briefing on important happenings in the world of travel, airline miles, and hotel points. We also throw in a flight deal that we think is especially attractive. This is also where we’ll link topics that are already covered on other blogs. We don’t like to write entire articles on news that’s already been covered extensively, so this section is great for a quick rundown of the big news.
Keep Up With Points, Miles, and More
Now that you’re here, we’d love for you to stay! Check out how you can stay in touch:
Free Newsletter: Sign up for our free newsletter. We’ll give you a weekly rundown of everything happening in the points game.
Points, Miles, and More offers an authenticity pledge that we will not try to sell, or recommend, products we don’t actually think are awesome just to make some extra cash. If you want to support the site feel free to use this link to do your shopping through Amazon. We will receive a small percentage back and the price will be the same for you.