Deal alert, move fast! Get $25 off at Amazon with an American Express card with any purchase sold and shipped by Amazon! The only “catches” are that you need to spend $50 and have an American Express card that earns Membership Rewards points. This deal is limited to the first 80,000 accounts or end of year 2017.
To take advantage of $25 off at Amazon with an American Express Card
- Go to Amazon 😉
- Add something worth $50 or more to your cart. Per Loophole Travel even Uber gift cards work – although it does not need to be a gift card. All items sold and shipped by Amazon work for this deal!!
- Make sure your American Express card that has Membership Rewards points is linked as a “Pay with Points” option -> go here if you need to set this up!
- Use $.01 cents of MR points to pay for your purchase (will equal 1.43 MR points)
- Use your American Express card to pay for the remainder
- Enter the promo code AMEX17EVER
- You should see the $25.00 taken off. So with a $50 gift card purchase you should be charged $24.99
Any products that Amazon ships and sells will work but email delivery gift cards are especially lucrative to get essentially $25 off at many choices of vendors. Here are some that are verified to work and you can get tremendous value:
- Uber gift card – email delivery
- Get groceries at Safeway – email delivery!
- Chipotle gift card – email delivery
$25 off at Amazon with an American Express card is an absolute no-brainer to take advantage of. I can’t imagine they will hit the 80,000 limit soon but just in case make sure to head over now and load up on $50 or more of items sold and shipped by Amazon.
Note this is a one time promo code per account. That being said, if you have multiple American Express cards that earn Membership Rewards points you *may* be able to trick the system by setting up multiple Amazon accounts. I don’t encourage gaming the system because getting your Amazon or American Express account shut down wouldn’t be good – but it may be worth a try for you if you would like.
Head on over and pick something up!
Note: Points, Miles, and More may have articles that contain affiliate links