If you’re not familiar with AmEx Offers these are very lucrative offers that come with the majority of American Express cards for either money savings or bonus American Express points. For a complete guide to AmEx Offers I would suggest checking out Frequent Miler’s excellent guide for how to maximize the offers.
How to use AmEx Offers
For the simple explanation however, follow the following steps:
- Log in to your American Express account
- Scroll below your recent activity to see your AmEx Offers
- If you would like to add the offer to more than one card make sure to open the other card in a new tab before adding that particular offer
- Read the terms & conditions and use!
Best AmEx Offers February 2017
There are some great ones this month! Coupled with often getting bonus points from a shopping portal and you can really stack some deals.
Note some of these deals are only for specific cards so YMMV!
- Sunglass Hut – $50 back when you spend $200 or more
- Make sure to also use the AAdvantage shopping portal to get 4x points per dollar as well!
- Rover – $30 back when you spend $75 or more plus if you use this link you can get $25 off your first booking
- If you travel and have pets Rover is a must for dog sitting or dog walking.
- With the first time user code that you can actually stack these deals. If you have a $100 booking you can take $25 off on the Rover website, then AmEx will take $30 off your bill which equals up to 55% off!
- Hotels.com Gift Card – get $10 back when you spend $50 or more
- Various Hilton Deals
- My Hilton Amex offered $35 back when spending $175 or more at a Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn
- My Amex Everyday Preferred offered 3500 Membership Rewards Points when you spend $250+ at a Hilton or Curio property
- Spend $75 or more on a Hilton gift card for $5 off
- Roy’s Restaurant – spend $100 to get $20 back
- Brooksrunning.com – spend $125 to get $25 back
- Also earn 2 miles/$1 through AAdvantage shopping portal
The above are just a very small sampling of constantly rotating AmEx Offers and simply what I see as the best AmEx Offers right now. You may find much more value than myself in some of these but no matter what check out AmEx offers a couple times a month to see how you can save!
*Note Points Miles and More also gets a referral fee when you use the Rover link. The $25 off is better than the standard $20 refer a friend option though!